Start your loan application process today
Fewer manual tasks to complete your loan application quicker
Quickly and easily view and manage your loan application status
Organize your tasks and documents in one central location
A central hub for all your loan tasks and documents
View the status of your loan application
One simple dashboard to view loan progress and status
Complete tasks in real-time
Convenient document viewing, editing, and uploading with digital signing capabilities
Access your client team
Direct access to reach out to your Client Management team
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- What are the key benefits of Story’s loan application?
- Easily check on the status of your loan
- Conveniently manage your loan application
- Quickly view and complete required tasks
- Review your submitted documents in one centralized location
- What can I do with Story’s loan application?
Once the loan application has been made available by your Chase Client Manager, you can:
- View your loan application documents
- Check your application progress
- Complete tasks in real-time including eSigning and eCertifying
- Receive notifications when tasks need your attention to ensure your loan application is processed quickly
- What should I expect during the Story loan application process?
After you start the loan process with your CTL Client Manager, they will send you an email with a Letter of Interest (LOI). This message will include instructions on how to log into the Story platform and will detail next steps for your application.
You can also expect regular notification emails sent by Story by J.P.Morgan to the email address that you registered with.
- Who can I contact with questions about my loan application or general product feedback?
For questions related to your loan application, please reach out to your Chase CTL Client Manager for further assistance.
For general Story product feedback or technical issues, please reach out to the Story support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.